When Estate Planning the more likely situation would call for a Will that would be executed along with other documents such as an Advanced Directive to Physician, or the drafting of other estate planning tools as needed given the situation of the client or clients. The cost of such work will depend on the amount of time necessary to draft such documents. After a thorough discussion of your situation a flat fee can usually be determined.
An Estate Planning package my include some of the following documents:
- Durable Statutory Power of Attorney (for finances)
- Power of Attorney for Health Care
- Directive to Physician
- HIPPA Authorization (for the release of medical information)
- Medical Power of Attorney for Children
- Designation of Guardian for Children
- Designation of Guardian for Self
Call Tom Reino to discuss any questions you have about drafting a will.