Texas Estate Planning Overview
Basic Estate Planning involves the execution of a Will along with some or all of the documents listed below. The cost of such work will depend on the amount of time necessary to draft such documents. After a thorough discussion of your situation a flat fee can usually be determined. See the Fees section of this website for some guidance on the cost of basic estate planning.
A Basic Estate Planning package my include the following documents:
- Durable Statutory Power of Attorney (for finances)
- Power of Attorney for Health Care
- Directive to Physician
- HIPAA Authorization (for the release of medical information)
- Designation of Guardian for self
- Medical Power of Attorney for children
- HIPAA Authorization for children
- Designation of Guardian for children
Call Tom Reino to discuss any questions you have about drafting a will.